Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, September 5, 2014
Hey all!! I have 2 new kits available at CDO today! Both are Inspired By kits, but keep in mind they can be used with any artist. 

The first is inspired by the beautiful work of Jasmine Becket-Griffith. It's great for fall tags or anytime you want to make a nature tag :) Find it here.

The second is inspired by the stunning work of Jennifer Janesko. Black and white with a pop of blue, I hope this kit inspires you often! You can find here.

Be sure to stop by the store and check out all the new releases today!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me