Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012
Supplies:
Kit- Lookout Weekend by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find this kit at Artistic Angels here
Tube- I'm using the amazing work of VeryMany, which can be purchased at PFD
Mask- Mask 1 by Leah here
Template- BS Meter by Tonya here
Font- HoneyScript or font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I use a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Open your template. Image>Duplicate, and close out original.
Resize your template if desired- Image>Image Size (Constrain Proportions checked).
I like room to work, so I increased the canvas size- Image>Canvas Size.
Delete the Credit, Wordart by Tonya, and Wordart Background layers.
We are going to replace the template layers with papers from the kit.
To do this, Command+Click the icon thumbnail of your template layer to select it.
Add paper of choice above that. 
Select>Inverse. Hit delete on paper layer. Delete original template layer.
For each layer I used:
Bottom Left Diamond- Paper 7
Bottom Right Diamond- Paper 6
Bottom Center Diamond- Paper 4
Top Left Diamond- Paper 6
Top Right Diamond- Paper 7
Top Center Diamond- Paper 4
Oval 1 & 2- Paper 8
The rest of the layers matched nicely with my kit choice, so I didn't change those.

Place your main tube of choice in the center of the template as the top layer.
Add drop shadow. 
Decorate your tag with elements from the kit.
From bottom to top I used:
Tulle 1
bow
heart rainbow
boombox
label 1
velvet flower
cupcake
heart zipper
bug
Add drop shadows to the elements and tube.

Draw out a selection around your tag using your Rectangular Marquee Tool (M), 
make it just a bit smaller than the canvas size.
Image>Crop..that will get rid of any stray pixels and drop shadows.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Corner...that gets rid of any excess space.
Resize your tag if needed.
Add your copyright and license info.
Add name and any additional text.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut!! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me