Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Friday, May 4, 2012

New kit :)

*This kit is now FTU. Download here.*

I have a brand new kit ready to be played with :) Broken Dreams is a tagger sized kit with soft shades of blues and greys, and will work with a number of different artists and tubes. I really like how this one turned out, and hope you enjoy working with it!! 

And here are a couple of tuts made with the kit!
Madame by Leah 
Broken Dreams by Magik

3 comments:

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive