Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012
Supplies:
Kit- Sea Spray by A Taggers Scrap. You can find this awesome kit at SATC here.
Tube- Decent Descent by Jay Trembly. You can purchase this gorgeous tube at SATC here. You need a valid license to use this artwork.
Template-Temp126-Leah here
Font- TheNautiGal
Photoshop CS5
I'm on a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Open your template. Image>Duplicate. Close out original. Delete credit and splatter layers.
Place paper 16 above bg layer. Right click paper and Create Clipping Mask. This will shape the paper to your template layer. 
Clip paper 13 to rect 2.
Colorize circle 2 to #184400 or color of choice. Filter>Noise>Add Noise 15%. Add drop shadow.
Colorize rect 1 to #062151.
Colorize circle 1 to #062151. Filter>Brush strokes>Crosshatch-
Clip tube close up to circle. Change blend mode to Screen, Opacity 50%.
Drop shadow circle 1.
Colorize border 1 to #184400 and add noise at 50%.
Add tube of choice above border. Command+J to duplicate.
On top tube, Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2px. Change blend mode to Screen, Opacity 50%.
Drop shadow bottom tube layer.
Add elements from the kit to your tag.
bow 5
waves
shells
shell 8
lantern
starfish- duplicate, reposition
Add drop shadows to all the elements except waves and starfish.
Image>Trim>Transparent Pixels to get rid of the extra space. 
Image>Image Resize if needed.
Add tube license and copyright info.
Add name and any text of choice.
Merge, save and enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut :o) If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com, or contact me on Facebook (link on left of blog).




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me