Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hey all!!! I have a brand new kit in stores today :o) This is a vibrant fall kit with gorgeous shades of blue, red, yellow, green and brown! It's a tagger sized kit with 13 papers and 66 different elements. Kit is for Personal Use only, please don't share!!! You can find this great kit in any of my stores, which are listed on the left side of my blog. I'd love to see anything you make with my kit, just email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or friend me on Facebook (button on left side of blog). Enjoy and happy tagging :o)

1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me