Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014
First, I'm very happy to announce that I've joined the Creative Team for Di_Halim and will be working with her beautiful tubes here from Pics For Design!!
I got to work with DiHalim's newest girl, Valerie. This tube comes with different layers for hair color, as well as her dress color and blingage :) 

For this tag, I used one of the red dress layers. I paired this with a FTU kit by A Taggers Scrap called Saint Valentin which you can find here.

For this next tag, I used one of the purple layers and paired her with a fab PTU kit from Abstract Creations called Feel the Beat. You can find this kit at The PSP Project here.


And here are a few extras for you all to snag. Just click to view full size, then right-click save to your computer. Do not alter these tags in any way, claim as your own, or try to duplicate them.
Thanks :)








1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me