Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
One Fine Day is a fresh feeling kit great for tags featuring love, spring, and so many more themes! This is a tagger sized kit and for personal use only
Release Me is a beautiful kit with a touch of goth romance for those who want to break away from reality and let creativity take over. This is a tagger sized kit and for personal use only. 
Inspiration for this kit came from Little Puppet Kimi by Enys Guerrero. You can find purchase her tubes from CDO here :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me