Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
"Alone Together" by Abstract Creations is in one word, stunning. The rich colors and elements of this kit ensure it will be used time and time again. I tagged it with a gorgeous tube by Barbara Jensen. You can find her artwork here
You can find this beautiful kit at CDO here.
And here are a few extras I whipped up for everyone :) As always, please do not alter my tags or claim them as your own! Click to view full size, then right-click save to your computer. Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me