Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Dragon 1" by Toxic Desirez. This kit is available at Twilight Scraps here
Tube of choice- I'm using a tube by VeryMany available at PFD. You must have a valid license to use this artwork
Mask- DBV Masks133 here
Font- Roskrift a FTU here
Plug Ins- Xero>Soft Mood, Penta.com>jeans, EC4>gradient glow

Here we go :)

First open a new canvas 750x750

c/p paper24 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame2 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
add new raster layer under frame
flood fill with gradient of choice: angle 210, repeats 1
add close up of tube, arrange how you like
hit delete on keyboard
repeat a few times until you're satisfied :)
deselect
merge all your tube layers into one
Xero>Soft Mood
play with the sliders until you like the effect for your tube
I used: 5, 50, 50, 50, 9, 0 
change blend mode to Luminance (L)
Penta.com>Jeans, default settings
add drop shadow to frame

Add main tube layer
duplicate
on top layer, change blend mode to screen
lower opacity to about 35
drop shadow bottom layer

Now decorate your tag with elements
drop shadow and sharpen as you use them
I used:
bow3
word art
doodle
geta shoes
flame swirl-duplicate, mirror
flower3
rice bowl
sparkles 1

crop and resize your tag if needed
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me