Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Nani Kahakai" by Belle of the Ball. You can purchase this fab, summery kit here
Tube- I'm using the smoking hot work of Ismael Rac here. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.
Mask- HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 36 here. I just LOVE her masks :)
Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700

c/p paper 12 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame 1 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 7 as a new layer under the frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect

Open you tube of choice and c/p as a new layer above the frame
duplicate tube layer
on top layer, change blend mode to Multiply
lower opacity to about 75
merge down
duplicate tube layer again
move one copy below the frame
using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of both tube layers.
you want it to look like she's coming out the frame :)

Now decorate your tag with elements from the kit
I used:
sand
glitter ring spill
surfboard
sun
flower4
hibiscus
palm tree
wired heart
shoestring bow
drink
boat2
Hawaiian drink

Sharpen and drop shadow your elements

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me  your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me