Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012
Supplies-
Kit- Be My Bunny by A Taggers Scrap. You can visit her blog here for where to purchase this cute, colorful kit!
Tube- Easter Cutie by Shawli. This tube can be purchased from PTE with a valid license. 
Font- TheNautiGal
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I use a Mac, so when I use Command, you may need to hit CTRL

Here we go :)

Command+N to open a new canvas 700x700
Open Frame3 and place in center of canvas
Use your magic wand tool and click inside frame
Select>Modify>Expand by 5
Place paper of choice below frame- I used Paper5
Select>Inverse, hit Delete on keyboard.
Command+D to deselect
Use some of the flowers from the kit along the bottom of the frame
Resize and duplicate as needed to fill the space. I used:
Flowers
Flower 2
Flower 3
Flower 4
Flower 5
Flower 6
I duplicated and reposition flowers 4, 5, 6
Add Greenery 3 to the top of frame..resize so it fits nicely on the curve
Add Greenery 2 behind the left side of frame and resize. 
Duplicate (Command+J) and flip (Edit>Transform>Flip Horizontal),
 then reposition to other side. 
Add some additional elements to your tag around the frame-
tag 2
mirror egg
basket
butterfly
egg 7 
chick 1
Now add your tube of choice and nestle her in there with the flowers
I place mine right above Greener 2 and erased a bit of her foot
that way she appeared to be lying in the frame.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color
Image>Image Size- resize if needed
Add drop shadows to elements
Don't forget your license and copyright info!!
Add name and any text
Merge, save as PNG, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me