Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Here are some snags and tags my CT girls made with my new Roller Girl kit, which you can get exclusively at PTE.
Here's some snags and a tag show off by Karra..get them on her blog here
Grab some snags by Wicked Princess here
And here is a tag show off by the lovely Leah :) View more of her creations here.
And here is a tut by Amy using my Skullz N Stripez kit. View it here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me