Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I have a new punked out kit for you all!! Skullz N Stripez is filled with 66 elements and 15 papers, all tagger sized. It has a great punk feel, sprinkled with some skullicious flavor!! You can find this kit at SATC and PFD!! Have fun with it, and feel free to email me anything you make with this kit- bananas_68@yahoo.com

Here are some tuts my CT gals made with the kit-




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me