Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014
I was asked to do a birthstone kit, and thought..hey, why not do a whole series!! I asked my good friend and amazing designer, Amy of Gimptastic Scraps, to join in with me! We will be doing mini kits that will be available in all our stores. We'll be using the same palettes, so feel free to mix and match both parts :) Hope you enjoy them!! 

January's birthstone is Garnet. Going with the deep red tone of this jewel, we came up with these decadent, luxurious kits!! Tagger sized, personal used only. 
Here is my part. Check the left of my blog for stores I sell in ^_^

And then head on over to Amy's blog here to find out where you can get this stunner!!
Stay tuned for more!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me