Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2014
Let's see who pays attention ;o)

I'm having a flash sale!!! 
The first 10 people to buy $5 or more from my store at The PSP Project can enter TP50off5 for a 50% discount!!!!

This is only at The PSP Project, and can only be applied to kits from my part of the store!! If you want to purchase from others, please do so after you have checked out using my coupon. Must have $5 worth of my kits in your cart for the coupon to work :) 

So what are you waiting for?? Head on over and take advantage of this great special!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me