Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014
*click tag to view full size*


Had a play with Ice Princess by Abstract Creations. Love the shades of blue, and unique elements in this one!!! This kit was made to match Ice Princess by Spazz, and can be found at The Art of Spazz here. I paired the kit with the work of Dark Yarrow. The tube was purchased at DSI, but can now be found at Digital Chaos.

Here are some extras I made..just click tag to view full size and then save to your computer. Do not alter these tags in any way, including adding names, elements, or other text. Please do not claim as your own.Thanks!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me