Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Supplies-

Kit: "Falling For You", a gorgeous kit by Wicked Princess Scraps here
Tube: I'm using a beautiful tube by Zlata_M which you can purchase from PicsForDesign with a valid license here.
Font: Dreamed About You, a FTU font here

Here we go :) 

Open a new canvas 650x650
c/p leafframe onto canvas
activate magic wand tool and click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
open pp9, resize, c/p as a new layer under frame
selections>invert, highlight pp9, hit delete
deselect
c/p and resize leafbranch as a new layer under frame
duplicate-mirror, duplicate-flip

add tube of choice as a new layer above frame
drop shadow
add elements from kit
I used:
fence
flower
basket2
leaf2
leaf3
nut
bucket of leaves
rose trio
fabric flower
apple bowl

Now crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me