Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- I used a FTU BCA kit available from Dreamland Designs here. Thank you for the great freebie!
Tube- I am using a gorgeous BCA tube by Rac which you can purchase here with a valid license.
Template- I used one by Tonya here
Mask- Mask 34 by The Brutal Designs here
Font- The NautiGirl, a FTU font

Here we go :)

Open your template, CTRL+D, delete original
remove the copyright and word art layer

Add papers to each template layer
I used:
Circle 1 & 2- paper 12
Smaller Rectangle 1 & 2- paper 7
Rectangle- paper 11
Rectangle Back- Add Noise: Uniform 95%
Delete original template layers

Activate paper 11 (originally Rectangle layer)
Selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p tube of choice into selection
position how you want
selections>invert, hit delete on keyboard
repeat with a mirrored image of the tube
Change blend mode to suit your tube
I used Hard Light

c/p back lace onto canvas right above circle layers
image>rotate>free rotate right 45 degrees
c/p sequins and position around backlace

c/p white safety pin and place towards the bottom of tag, as top layer
c/p black bow  and place towards the bottom of tag
c/p dreamland ribbon, position to the left. duplicate and mirror
c/p glass and staple and position on tag

Add main tube of choice
I gave mine a soft glow-
Duplicate tube, adjust>blur>gaussian blur at 3
blend mode Screen, opacity 25
duplicate that layer, blend mode soft layer, opacity 78
drop shadow original (bottom) tube layer

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any additional text
drop shadow your elements
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me