Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011
Here are some extras for you to snag using an amazing tube by Orkus Art. This is a multi-layered tube which can be purchased from PFD with a valid license! She has a halo, each wing, and her dress each on a second layer. So many possibilities!!!

Just click on the tag to view full sized, then right click save to your computer! Please don't share, instead direct others to my blog so they can get it themselves :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me