Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
My CT ladies have some great tuts for you all to try!!! First up is by Tragedy, using my Sorrowful You kit. You can find the animated version of her tut and tag "Sorrowful Crow" here!! Thanks girl! You rocked this kit!!

And next is "Lips Like Sugar" by Leah here. This tut uses my Totally Rad kit. Thanks for the great tag Leah!! Love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me