Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012
I have a new kit ready to be played with :) Totally rad is a funky kit full of bright colors and fun elements!! This kit is tagger sized and 72 DPI. Elements are in PNG format and papers are JPG. I hope you all have as much fun creating with this as I did making it!! So turn the music on and get to it! I'd love to see any and all creations made with this kit...just shoot me an email- bananas_68@yahoo.com :o)


You can pick this kit up at the following stores:

   

Here is a fab tut by Leah using the kit:
And another by Amy here:
Here's a tag show off and some snags by Karra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me