Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Supplies-

Kit- I'm using a great kit by annaica called "Vicious Valentine" which can be purchased at Twilight Scraps here. Visit annaica's blog here for more goodies!
Tube- This stunner is by Misticheskaya, and can be purchased from PFD with a valid license
Font of choice
GIMP or program of choice

Here we go :)
Resize and drop shadow elements as needed

Start with a transparent canvas 700x700
Open as layers Element 39
beneath that open paper 9
right-click>layer to image size, add alpha channel
Using your Ellipse selection tool, draw out a circle the size of your frame
Activate the paper layer, select>invert, hit clear on your keyboard
Use eraser tool to remove any excess paper around the frame
Now add close up of tube and position in selection, hit delete
Select>none
Change blend mode of tube to value, opacity 60

Add main tube of choice to tag
duplicate tube
On top layer, filters>blur>gaussian blur at 3
change blend mode to Soft light, opacity 40
Duplicate that tube layer- blend mode Screen, opacity 80
Drop shadow bottom tube layer

Add elements form the kit to your tag:
13
23-duplicate, flip, reposition
29
3
35
9
40
19
32
12
17

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me