Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Supplies:

Kit- Rock Chick by JuicyScrap, a FTU kit here
Tube- Screaming Demons "June" tube, available for purchase with a valid license at SATC here
Template- Collab temp 1 here or here
Mask- Mask 17 from Moonbeams & Spiderwebs here
Font of choice
GIMP or program of choice

Here we go :)

Open template. Ctrl+D to duplicate, close out the original.
Delete credits layer

Open as Layers paper of choice (I chose 52) and move above Circle 3
Right-Click and Add Alpha Channel. Right-Click and Layer to Image Size
Activate Circle 3, right-click and choose Alpha to Selection
Select>Invert, Make sure paper layer is active, hit delete on keyboard. Select>None

Repeat the above steps with each template layer. I used:
dots- 49
rect 5-49
square 1- Add noise
rect 4- delete
circle 2- 52
rect 3- 49
frame 1- Add noise
circle 1- 54
rect 2- 49
rect 1- 48

Add tube of choice and drop shadow
Add elements from the kit to your tag.
Resize and drop shadow as needed:
17
0
42- rotate
35- rotate, duplicate, flip horizontal, reposition
27- duplicate, reposition
37
26- rotate, duplicate, flip, resize, reposition
18-rotate

Open as layers paper of choice (I used 58) as your bottom layer
layer to image size and add alpha channel. 
Right click and Add Layer Mask (Black full transparency)
Open as layers your mask, activate mask layer and Edit>copy
Now click on the black box (the layer mask) next to your paper layer
Edit>paste, anchor mask to selection, apply mask
You can now hide or delete the original mask layer

Crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me