Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CT Tag and Snags

I had another play with this beautiful tube from Alex Prihodko, and have some more extras for ya!! This tube comes in multiple layers with different colored dresses, and you can use her with or without the hat which also comes in different colors! You can find this tube at PicsForDesign here
I've used a gorgeous kit by A Taggers Scrap called Blingin' the Love. Visit her blog here for stores she sells in. This great kit also comes as part of pinktastic bundle here.
The bling animation is by Scrappy Bit of Fun here
Here are some extras for you. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Click to view full size and then save to your computer. You will need to upload to your own photo hosting site to keep the animation alive :)



1 comment:

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive