Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Hey there! I have another new kit in stores :) I've had this done for a little while and couldn't decide on a name until recently lol. This tagger sized kit comes with 60 unique elements and 8 beautiful nature papers. This kit is perfect for those new spring tags, nature photos, and many other themes!! Find it at PFD or TPP. Happy tagging :o)

Here is an amazing tag by Kiya's Designs using the kit. She also has a freebie cluster on her blog so head on over to snag it :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me