Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013
Hello :) I have a great new kit available, exclusively at The PSP Project. Greek Goddess is filled with shades of gold and green, and was made to match a stunning TPP exclusive tube by Tony Tzanoukakis!!! This tagger sized kit can be used with any tube that strikes your fancy though :) Hope you enjoy it!!
Don't forget, I am 30% off right now, so hurry on over!!!
You can find the kit here

You can find the matching tube here

And my good friend Leah from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts made these fab masks to go with the kit!! You can grab them over at her blog here. Make sure to leave a thank you!!



1 comment:

  1. i cant get to this shop thing bout breat cancer pops up

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me