Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013
I played with a sexy new kit by Abstract Creations, IB-JessicaDougherty-41-1, which you can find exclusively at Creative Design Outlet. Visit Abstract on Facebook here to stay up to date with all her new releases!! Below are two tags I made with her kit, and a set of extras.

The first tag I paired with the work of Barbara Jensen. You can purchase this tube at her store here with a valid license.

The second tag uses the gorgeous work of Danny Drake, who recently retired from CDO. 
Here are some extras. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Click to view full size, then save to your computer. Thanks and enjoy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me