Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013
Supplies:
Kit- Black Tie Affair by A Taggers Scrap. This is a stunning kit with 100 elements and 20 papers, and even comes with a freebie add on!!! Visit Jo's blog here for details. 
Tube- I'm using  a tube by Keith Garvey which you can purchase from his store here with a valid license. 
Mask- KBH_2013_Mask27 here
Font- Valium
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I'm on a Mac so when i use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
Place frame 2 on canvas. Command+T and angle frame to the right.
Place frame 1 behind frame 2. See my tag for placement.
Add paper 18 below frame 1. Using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame.
Select>Modify>Expand by 3. Select>Inverse. Hit delete on paper layer. Deselect.
Now do the same, but adding paper 22 behind frame 2.
Add the following elements from bottom to top..
refer to my tag for placement or just do your  own thing :)
tag
flower 10
pearls
flower 8
feather 2
cabinet
parasol
ring
score
star
gift
flower 12
kitty 2
mask
Add your tube to center of tag.

Add drop shadows to tube and elements.

Now for the mask!! There are a few ways to do this...this is how I like to :)
Open your mask and add paper of choice above it.
With the mask layer highlighted, Select>All, Edit>Copy.
On paper layer, hit Q to activate Quick Mask Mode. If you see red, you're doing it right! Edit>Paste. Hit Q again to turn off Quick Mask Mode. The red should disappear and be marching ants.
Now click the Add Layer Mask button at the bottom of your layer palette box.
Rasterize the layer and drag it over to your tag canvas.
Resize and postion as needed.

Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color. This will get rid of any excess space on your tag.
Image>Resize if needed. 
Add name and any text of choice.
Add your license and copyright info.
Merge, save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com or friend me on facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me