Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013
A little bit ago, I posted about how I needed to remove some items from my Skullz N Stripez kit (you can read it here). I have finally replaced those elements, re-released the kit and made it available for purchase again. If you have already purchased this kit and would like the updated version, please send me an email with your receipt to: bananas_68@yahoo.com with the subject DND SKULLZ N STRIPEZ. I get a lot of mail, so please make sure you use that subject line so I don't miss your email!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me