Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Soxsational Scraps has this great new kit out, Queen of the Forest. I absolutely love it!!! It has loads of great elements in it to play with and will fit a number of tubes. Visit Soxie's blog here for where she sells and to check out the rest of her gorgeous work. 
I'm using the work of Anna Marine, which you can purchase from CDO with a valid license.
Here are some extras with the kit. Just click to view full size and then save to your computer. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me