Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Supplies:

Kit of choice- I used "Funkilicious" by Alikas Scraps. This funky, awesome kit is available at Twilight Scraps here. You can visit her blog here.

Tube of choice- I'm using a hot tube by Martin Abel. This tube is available for purchase at CDO. You must have the proper license to use this artwork.

Mask of choice- I used Pbs-Mask1 from Punky Butts here

Font of choice- aaight! a FTU font here

Plug-Ins- Xero>soft mood

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

c/p paper05
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p as08. resize and place in bottom left of image
duplicate and mirror
Place duplicate in upper right of image
have the frames overlap a little

Using magic wand tool, click inside both frames
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper07
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p close up of tube in top frame
hit delete
deselect

On close up apply xero>soft mood, default settings
Effects>texture effects>blinds

Now open your tube of choice
Duplicate.
On top tube layer:
Adjust>blur>gaussian blur at 3
Change blur mode to soft light
merge down

duplicate tube layer again.
move one copy below frame layer
erase bottom of both layers so it appears she
is coming out of the frame

Now decorate your tag with elements
I used:
as31
as14
as37
as09
as51- rotate about 10 degrees
as50
as05
as20
as57- rotate about 15 degrees
as55

crop your tag and resize
add copyright and license info
add name and any other text

merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me