Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Supplies:

Kit of choice- "As Time Goes By" by Hungry Hill available at I Got Lucky Skraps here. This is a great kit, filled with 65 different elements.

Tube of choice- I used the work of Keith Garvey. I bought this tube when he was selling at MPT. You can now purchase this from PTE. You must have a valid license to use this tube.

Mask of choice- I'm using a gorgeous mask by Bev at HorsePlay's Pastures. It's Mask 27. You can find it here

Plug-Ins- Xero>Porcelain

Font of choice- I used Whipper Basic here

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

Open paper 6. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge layer

c/p heart onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper1, move below heart
Selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard, deselect

Now decorate your tag with elements.
 I used:
string
leaf-doodle, duplicate/mirror
heart-doodle
greenery, duplicate/mirror
heart
lilac-2
forget-me-nots
dotty-bow
crates
paper-boat
lilac
bouquet
bears
flutterby

Now add and place your tube of choice.
Apply xero>porcelain
I used default settings, but moved the blue channel to around 40
Adjust>Sharpness>Unsharp mask
play with the settings to get a nice glow
I left "luminance only" unchecked

Now crop and resize your tag
Add copyright and license info
Add name and any other text

Merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut :) If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me