Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011



Supplies:

Kit of choice- I used "Sweet Summertime" which is a FTU kit from my good friend Sarah at Sarah's Tags N Things here. Make sure you leave her some love if you download! Thanks for the fun kit girlie :)

Tube of choice- I used the hot work of Elias Chatzoudis. I purchased this tube when he was at MPT, but you can now buy his work from PTE. You must have a valid license to use this art!

Texture of choice- I used Vix Texture 1 which you can get from here

Template- I used "All Summer Long", a cute temp at Creative Scraps by Crys here. Scroll to the bottom to find it.

Mask of choice- I used gemsmasks187 from here

Font of choice- Hyrule a FTU font here

Here we go :)

open a template, ctrl+D to duplicate
close out the original
delete layers 9 thru 13

c/p paper 8 onto canvas
move to the bottom
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Highlight Raster12
selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p paper 7
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard

Repeat the above steps with Copy Raster 12

Select Raster 2
selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p paper 3 onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p texture onto canvas
hit delete
deselect
change blend mode of texture to hard light

select Raster 4
selections>select all>float>defloat
add a new layer
flood fill with #0b5961
deselct
Add a medium, white gradient glow

Repeat with the remaing waves:
Raster 5- #38abb2
Raster 6- #229a95
Raster 7- #0b5961

Now decorate your tag with some elements
I used:
pink floatie
sun
boat1
sand
palm tree
blue flower
pink flower

Add main tube of choice
dropshadow

crop and resize tag
add copyright and license
add name and any text
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me