Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011
Supplies:

Kit of Choice- "Lil Bo Peepers" by Shani at Wicked Princess Scraps. This amazing kit has so many possibilites!! The flowers are gorgeous and all 81 elements are different!! Visit her blog here :)

Mask- I used 68InsatiableDreams part of Mask set 4 here

Tube- I used the beautiful artwork of Gary Rudisill available from PTE. This kit was literally made for this tube :) Make sure you have the proper license before using this tube!

Font- Unnamed Melody, a FTU here

Plug Ins- Alien Skin Xenofex2> Constellation

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700

c/p pp6 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p and resize crackedwoodframe
Using magic wand tool, click inside each section of the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp2 as a new layer under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p closeup of tube
hit delete on keyboard
deselect
On tube layer, change blend mode to soft light
lower opacity a bit- around 95

Now decorate your tag with elements
Put some behind and in front of the frame
to add more depth
I used:
grass flowers
fan
petalspray
curled ribbon
satin bow
rainbow
leaves
flower swag
puppies in the cup
deconstructed flower- duplicate/

Select rainbow layer
Xenofex2>constellation
play with the settins to get a nice sparkle

Add main tube of choice, duplicate
On duplicate layer:
adjust>blur>gassiaun blur @ 3
change blend mode to soft light
add drop shadow to bottom tube layer

crop tag and resize
add copyright and license info
add name
merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me