Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit: "Summer of Love" by Darq Illusions available from Twilight Scraps here. This groovy kit has well over 100 elements (and not just different colors of the same element) and 40 papers. It's a must have :o)

Tube: I'm using a tube by Joel Adams available at CDO. You must have a license to use this work. Do not use it without one.

Mask: I'm using Mask 6 by Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts available here. Make sure to leave a thank you!!

Font of choice- I used a FTU font called Hiccups

Here we go :)

Start with a new canvas 700x700

c/p paper2. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame4. magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard
move paper below frame
c/p tube/close up onto canvas
hit delete. deselect.

Change blend mode on tube to screen
duplicate. on duplicate layer:
Adjust>blur>gaussian blur at 3
drop opacity to around 82

c/p the following elements, resizing as needed:
117
42
44
40
128
139
130
60
62
71
65
88

c/p main tube and place on canvas
Duplicate. on duplicate layer do the following:
adjust>blur>gaussian blur at 3
change blend mode to soft light
drop shadow bottom tube

Add dropshadow to elements
crop and resize tag
add copyright and license info
add name. adjust>add noise
apply a fat, white gradient glow
add drop shadow

merge, save and enjoy!

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me