Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit: "Easter Eggspressions" a collab kit available here
Tube: I'm using the ever amazing work of Jose Cano. You can purchase this tube at PTE. You must have the proper licenst to use this artwork. Don't use it without one!
Mask: WSL_mask105 available here

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

c/p paper 1. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask. merge group

add, resize, and dropshadow the following:
leaves 2- duplicate, reposition
grass- duplicate 2x, repostition
butterflies
watering can
mushrooms-duplicate, reposition
sparkles2
egg 1- rotate
egg 2- rotate opposite direction
egg 3
sparkles-duplicate, reposition
hat
flower 1, 2 and 4
bunny
basket

Open tube of choice. Place in middle of tag.
Duplicate. On top layer-
gaussian blur (3), change blend mode to soft light
drop shadow bottom layer

Crop, resize if needed
add copyright, license and name

merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your result, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me