Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit- "Rebel2" by PinkCandyDesigns. This rockin' kit is available at Lollipops 'N Gumdrops here
Tube of choice- I'm using the ever so stunning work of Jose Cano. You can purchase his tubes at PTE. Do not use his work without the proper license!
Mask of choice- Mask9byDMM. If you are the creator, or know where to link it to, please email me so I can credit correctly :)
Font of choice- Callie Hand, a FTU font here
PlugIns- Xero>radiance, EC4-Gradient glow, Penta.com>dots and crosses

Here we go :)

Open a new image 70x700

c/p pp3. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask. merge group.

c/p flames. resize and drop shadow.
Duplicate and mirror

c/p city. position over flames
c/p ribbon. dropshadow

c/p frame. Using magic wand tool, click inside frame
Selections>modify>expand by 4
c/p pp6. selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard
move paper below frame
c/p close up of tube
hit delete on keyboard
deselect
On tube- xero>radiance, default settings
change blend mode to Luminance (L)
penta.com>dots and crosses:
amnt 35, distance 10, width 2

c/p filmstrip. rotate about 80 degrees
Using magic wand tool, click inside openings
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp1. selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard
move paper below frame
c/p parts of tube into squares
delete excess tube
Xero>radiance on default settings
change blend mode to Luminance (L)
Effects>texture effects>blinds:
width 2, opacity 30, both boxes checked, color black
deselect

add, resize, dropshadow the following:
beaded string
lips
sparkles
lips2
skull
dice
studs
dragon-add fat, white gradient glow

Add main tube of choice.
apply fat, white gradient glow and dropshadow

crop and resize if needed
add copyright, license info and name

merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have an questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me