Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011
Supplies:

Scrap kit- "Sweet Madeline" from Shani at Wicked Princess Scraps. Visit her blog here 

Tube of choice- I'm using the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko available at CDO. If you choose to use this tube, make sure you have the proper license!

Mask of choice- I used CreativeDesiresMask21. I don't have the link for it anymore. If you know where to credit this mask, please email me :)

My font of choice is I'm Bored, a FTU here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 600x600

c/p pp9. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask. merge group.

c/p frame. choose your magic wand tool
click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
open pp3, resize 75%. c/p into selection
Selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p pp9. place above pp3. hit delete.
change blend mode of pp9 to hard light, opacity around 35

c/p, resize and dropshadow the following:
ivy
drop ribbon
forgetmenot flowers
flower
trinket jar
baby shoes

c/p tube of choice. add dropshadow

crop and resize if needed.
add copyright & license info.

save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com.http://wickedprincessscraps.blogspot.com/2011/10/freebie-alert-5-former-ptu-now-ftu.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me