Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit- "Going Deep" by Shani at Wicked Princess Scraps. I just love a good beachy kit, and this one doesn't disappoint!
Tube of choice- I used the amazing work of Robert Freeman available for purchase at CDO. You must have a license to use this work!
Mask of choice- I used GemsMask192 available here
Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

c/p pp4. Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask. merge group

c/p wooden frame
use magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp14. selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard. deselect.

Decorage your tag with elements of choice.
I used:
sun
sandspill- duplicate, reposition
sandspill7
grass
barrel
lifesaver
palm tree
fence2
fern- duplicate, reposition
cattails
blanket
fragipini
shell 2, 3
starfish
bird2

Add main tube choice and dropshadow

Crop and resize if needed
add copyright, license info
Add name and any other text

merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me