Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Supplies:

Kit of choice- I used "Kindergarten Round-Up" a HUGE collab by some of the awesome designers at I Got Lucky Skraps. This kit is so much fun to work with, filled with bright colors and tons of fun elements!! It will make some awesome layouts and tags!
Tube- I'm using a free tube by Lix, an artist you can find at PTE. In the sample below, I'm using the work of Ismael Rac found here. You must have the proper license to use either of these tubes!
Template- CV_Template6 by Salsa found here 
Mask of choice- WSL_Mask128 found here
Font of choice- Cutie pop, a ftu font here
PlugIns- EC4- gradient glow, bevel boss

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

Open template. Shift+D, delete original
Delete the first 5 layers

resize paper04
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Starting at the bottom and working your way up
`select your layer
Selections>select all>float>defloat
selections>invert
resize paper of choice, c/p on canvas
hit delete on keyboard
delete original layer

I used the following:
black rectangle>paper007
large pink circle>paper004
large black circle>paper 12
left & right purple circle> paper017
left & right blk square>paper5
stars> add noise
small pink circle>paper4

Add a fat, white gradient glow to the layers, width 3

Next, resize, add, and dropshadow (4, 4, 60,7) your elements.
I used the following:
flashcards- Image>rotate about 15 degrees
chalkboard- Image>rotate about 15 degrees
element 009- duplicate, image>mirror
star- EC4, bevel boss
red crayon
element018
school bus

Add your tube of choice. Duplicate
On top layer: adjust>blur>gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to soft light
dropshadow original tube layer

crop image, resize if needed.
add copyright, license info
add name, apply gradient glow and dropshadow
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your result, email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me