Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Choo-choo!!! Gothic Inspirations Blog Train!!!


Hey all!! I've just joined the Gothic Inspirations Blog Train and this month we have the theme of "Pick Your Own Poison". I have decided to do a mini kit which you can grab below!! Be sure to pop on over to the other blogs and pick up their awesome contributions!!!
Please do not share this kit or download link, thank you :)
Download here or here
*Download link fixed*



Jo with: A Taggers Scrap
Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Nika with: Devilish Dezines
Miriam with: Ellanoir Design
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Kimmy with: My Creative Muse
Tiffany with: SSCC Graphic Solutions
*Tasha with: Tasha's Playgrounds*
Alyson with: Tygerís Tidbits
Christina with: Tragedy's Creationz

6 comments:

  1. Grabbed this hun! I loved the colors for this train and it was fun being my first one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this kit.
    Lirios - the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive