Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I worked with this adorable kit "Fairy Whispers" by Wicked Princess Scraps. You can visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this kit, and check out all her other goodies. I whipped up some extras for you to snag and use..I just ask that you DO NOT alter these in any way- that includes adding names to them. Just click the tag to view full sized, then right-click save to your computer. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me