Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2012
The O'Scrap Blog Train has left the station!!! This month's theme was Back 2 School so I have a mini-kit for the occasion :) These bright colors are a little out of my norm, but I decided to give it a shot and try something different lol!! Hope you enjoy! Please do NOT share the link to this download...free to use doesn't mean free to share. You can grab the kit here. And thank you's are always appreciated around here :o)

Continue on the blog train by visiting the other contributors: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me