Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Freebies!!!! I teamed up with Sarah's Tags N Things and Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts, and for the next 12 days you can visit one of our blogs to download some amazing PU or CU freebies!!! I've seen the previews, and trust me...you don't want to miss out on these goodies :o) 

So..on to the freebie!!! I have a cute little mini kit for you all to play with!!! Feel free to share my blog link with others, but please don't share the kit!! I hope you all enjoy it, and I'd love to see any tags you make with it! You can download the kit here

And as an added bonus, for today (Dec. 13, 2012) only, I've marked all my kits at The PSP Project down to 50% off!!! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow and see where and what your next freebie is :o)

24 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you!! It's gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for this Super Cute Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit.

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me