Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Freebies- Day 1

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Freebies!!!! I teamed up with Sarah's Tags N Things and Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts, and for the next 12 days you can visit one of our blogs to download some amazing PU or CU freebies!!! I've seen the previews, and trust me...you don't want to miss out on these goodies :o) 

So..on to the freebie!!! I have a cute little mini kit for you all to play with!!! Feel free to share my blog link with others, but please don't share the kit!! I hope you all enjoy it, and I'd love to see any tags you make with it! You can download the kit here

And as an added bonus, for today (Dec. 13, 2012) only, I've marked all my kits at The PSP Project down to 50% off!!! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow and see where and what your next freebie is :o)

25 comments:

  1. thank you hun for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you!! It's gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for this Super Cute Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty so much tasha for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive