Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012


Take a walk on the dark side with my newest kit, Vamp/Goth. A little bloody, a little sinister...a lot of inspiration! 79 elements, 11 papers, tagger sized. Personal use only. Do not share, do not copy.
You can find this kit in my stores listed on the left of my blog. I'd love to see any tags made with it, just email me or post them to my facebook :o)
Have a Happy 2013!!!!

Head on over to Kiya Designs to pick up this great cluster made with the kit-

 And check out these fantastic tags she made me!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me