Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
My part is now FTU here!!!


Three of the Pimpin PSPers Warehouse designers got together to bring you A Pimpin' Holiday Collab!!! For just $5 you get 3 great kits which you can mix and match and use for all those great winter and holiday tags!!!
Hs a closer look at my part of the collab. Visit the store here for this great collab, and be sure to check out the rest of the amazing kits and CU items available there :o)

Here's a closer look at my part of the collab.


1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me