Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Store, New Kit and a Sale!!!!

This kit is now FTU. Download here. Please do not share the download link, but instead link to this post. Thanks and enjoy!

I'm very, very happy to announce that I am now a part of the Dreamscape Imaging family!!! I am just in awe of the talent at this store, and am truly honored to be among them :o) 

I have put together this exclusive kit, Memories, which you can find here. I was inspired by a stunning tube by Janna Prosvirina called Memories 2 which you can find in the store here. Also, I am having a 40% off moving in sale for 1 week..yaaayyy!!! 

And look at these beauties that a couple of my CT gals have already done with the kit:
Memories tut by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts here
And 2 gorgeous tags with one set of extras by Kiya here


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful kit xx ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive