Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Very Merry Winter is a fun winter kit with a holiday twist! This taggers kit is versatile enough to compliment your Christmas tags, and keep being used when December ends :) The colors were picked in collaboration with Zlata M to match some layers from her new tube, Winter Fun. You can find her gorgeous tube at Pics For Design here. Visit any of my stores to pick up the kit..you can find them listed to the left :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me