Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
You can find this gorgeous, sexy Zlata tube at Pics For Design here. She comes with different layers for her hair highlight and you can use her with or without the trim around her dress. You must purchase this tube and have a valid PFD license to use it!

The kit I used is a fun one by Designs by Sarah called Caroling. You can find it at Pimp My Tags  W/ Scraps here

Below are some extras for you to snag. Just click to enlarge, and then right-click save to your computer. These are not to be altered (adding names, elements, etc) or resized. Thanks and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me