Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012
I've decided to put all my kits on a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE sale at PicsForDesign!!!! This special will run until the end of November :o)  And with PFD's system, you can buy 1 now, and then your freebie will be there until you use it..it doesn't expire with the sale..how awesome is that!!!! So click the ad below to head on over to PicsForDesign and shop, shop, shop!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me